30 Things Movies Have Made Us Believe
Notice: I am not the original writer of this post, I came across it on a friend’s Facebook status from 2015. Unfortunately, he too couldn’t remember where he got it from but I thought it was hilarious and decided to share. Just for laughs.
1.Large, loft-style apartments in NewYork City are well within the price range of most people—whether they are employed or not.
2.Should you decide to defuse a bomb, don’t worry which wire to cut. You will always choose the right one.
3.It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts: your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
4.When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your bedroom will still be clearly visible, just slightlybluish.
5.Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gasses, lasers and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.
6. All beds have special L-shaped cover sheets that reach the armpit level on a woman, but only to waist level on the man lying beside her.
7.It’s easy for anyone to land a plane, provided there is someone in the control tower to talk you through.
8.You’re very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
9.Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German or Russian officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German or Russian accent will do.
10.A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
11.Word processors never display a cursor on screen but will always say: Enter Password Now.
12.Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
13.All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they’re going off.
14.A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
15. If you decide to start dancing on the street, everyone you meet will know all the steps.
16. All black cats are evil.
17. Witches and cultists usually dress in black and red.
18. If aliens invade earth, the USA would be their destination and the only place they would destroy.
19. If any insect bites you, you will get a super power from it.
20. Aliens understand English.
21. When under heavy fire, all your enemies suddenly have unsteady hands and you always escape the bullets, but your own accuracy increases exponentially, that you make nothing other than head-shots
22. Even if the car turns over 5times, you always come out fine
23. It takes less than 5 seconds for poison to kill someone
24. After planing to kill someone from the beginning of the movie towards the end when you finally have a chance, you decide you want to look them in the eyes before killing.
26. The villain always dies at the end of the movie.
27. When you hear a weird sound from a dark corner, instead of running, you just have to check what it is.
28. In the middle of a thick forest at night and no moon, somehow theres always light reflecting on the bodies of the people that looks like flood light.
29. Your clothes always come out dry even if you escaped from a sinking submarine at the bottom of the ocean.
30. Kissing at the end of a horrific plane crash makes the pain go away and everyone forgets it happened.
- Actors don’t die
- Only In An Indian Film Will The Teacher Catch A Student With Expo In An Exam And Everybody Starts Dancing
These are the 30 things movies have made us believe.What do you think? Drop comments
1,005 total views, 2 views today